Celebrity Red Carpet Events
Google any celebrity and you will find most of the images have a step and repeat backdrop behind the celebrity.
No celebrity event is complete without a red carpet entrance. The glitz and glam of the red carpet photo-taking session MAKE the event.
The celebrities dress up in their best designer outfits and they show up for a purpose, whether to promote their latest film, support a cause, etc. This must be recognized by treating them well, having a red-carpet photo session and releasing the images to social media with corresponding articles.
A red carpet entrance and photo backdrop is absolutely vital for press and social media purposes.
Why you must have a step and repeat at a celebrity event:
- To achieve that red carpet “VIP” and "CELEBRITY" feel we all love
- Celebrities expect paparazzi on the red carpet and for their photo to be taken
- Celebrities spend thousands of dollars on their outfit….they should be photographed
- Event attendees will feel special
- Your company and brand is promoted by having your logo on the backdrop (seen in every celeb photo thereafter)
- Photos posted on social media allow for 10x brand exposure
- Sponsors pay you for their logo to be displayed on backdrop
What should be on the step and repeat?
Your backdrop is completely custom so you can have ANY DESIGN you like.
Here’s some ideas of elements you can incorporate into design:
- Your company logo repeated
- Affiliate companies
- Sponsor logos
- Name of the specfic event
- Name of venue
- Date of event
Best size backdrop for celeb events:
8′ x 12′
8′ x 16′
8′ x 20′
8′ x 40′
For a celebrity event in Los Angeles, a hard-paneled media wall is recommended for the most professional-sleek look.
Step and Repeat LA provides complete installation in the Los Angeles area.